$175 Rebel eGift Card and 2 and 6 Month Waiting Period on Extras Waiver Offer Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Health Insurance $175 Rebel eGift Card and Waiver on 2 and 6 Month Waiting Periods on Extras (“Offer”), and information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042 (“Promoter”).
3. This Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 14 May 2018 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 June 2018 (“Offer Period”).
4. This Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) who would have been required to serve a 2 or 6 month waiting period on the selected Suncorp Health Insurance Extras cover (“Eligible Customer”).
5. Eligible Customers must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to receive the Offer:
a) the Eligible Customer must take out a new Suncorp Health Insurance Combined Hospital and Extras product (“Eligible Product”) during the Offer Period;
b) the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 14/05/2018 and 30/06/2018;
c) the Eligible Customer must not be a current policyholder of a product issued by nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (“nib”) (including Suncorp Health Insurance, nib, Apia Health Insurance, AAMI Health Insurance or Qantas Assure Health Insurance) at the time of joining the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled such a product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
d) the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or related entities of the Promoter.
6. The Offer consists of the following:
· $175 Rebel eGift Card (“Rebel eGift Card”); and
· a Waiver of the 2 and 6 month waiting period for Eligible Customers on all Extras services taken out during the Offer Period that normally require a 2 or 6 month waiting period under the relevant Eligible Product. The Promoter will apply the waiver at the time the Eligible Customer takes out the Eligible Product. Applies to Extras services only and excludes waiting periods on Hospital cover (“Waiver”).
7. Eligible Customers switching from another health insurer who have served a waiting period on an equivalent service covered by an Suncorp Health Insurance policy are generally not required to serve a new waiting period for that service. These Eligible Customers will not be eligible for the Waiver, however they will still receive Rebel eGift Card.
8. If an Eligible Customer switching from another health insurer has not served the waiting period on all equivalent services covered under an Suncorp Health Insurance – Extras policy, then the Eligible Customer will be eligible for the Waiver component of the Offer only to the extent of those equivalent services for which they have not served the waiting period. For example, if an Eligible Customer has served the waiting period on 6 out of 10 equivalent services, then they will be eligible for the Waiver for the other 4 equivalent services only. These Eligible Customers will also receive the Rebel eGift Card.
9. Where the policy is a couples or family policy the Waiver will be applicable to each person covered on the policy.
10. Limit of one (1) $175 Rebel eGift Card per new Eligible Product purchased.
11. The Rebel eGift card offer will be available for download 45 days after the policy inception date of the Eligible Policy, assuming the policy is still paid up to date. Correspondence is to be emailed after 45 days containing the Rebel eGift card redemption arrangements.
13. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting all or any part of the $175 Rebel eGift card is the responsibility of the Eligible Customer or recipient. Independent financial advice should be sought.
14. Suncorp Health Insurance is issued by nib, a registered private health insurer, and is arranged by Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042 (SIV) as an authorised agent of nib for which SIV receives commission.
15. This Offer is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be combined with any other Offer or discount from Suncorp Health Insurance, aside from the 4% direct debit discount.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to vary or withdraw this Offer at any time and without notice.