We’ve designed our Caravan Insurance to keep you on the road, in every corner of the country.
You can tailor this policy to cover your trailer or horse float instead of a caravan – just make sure you check the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
A comprehensive level of cover with lots of extras.
- Accidental loss or damage to your caravan and its contents from events such as floods, storms, fires and theft#
- Accidental loss or damage to someone else’s property, or death and injury to others (up to $20 million)
- 2 year new caravan replacement after a write off or theft1
- Cover for contents automatically included (up to $1,000)
- Emergency repairs (up to $1,000).
#We do not insure you for bushfire, storm, flood or tsunami in the first 72 hours of your policy. Very limited exceptions apply.
1A 'write off' is when we decide that your caravan is uneconomical, impractical or unsafe to repair. We call this a 'total loss' in the PDS. If your caravan is stolen and unrecovered after 14 days or a write off, is less than 2 years old and you’re the first registered owner, we'll cover the cost to replace it with a new one of the same or similar make and model. Eligible customers only.
Customise your Cover
Save by paying annually
Save on your premium by choosing to pay annually
Australia-wide or on-site only cover
We can cover your caravan Australia-wide or on-site only – simply let us know which one you’d prefer.