- Your premiums don’t go up as you get older1
- Buy online or over the phone quickly
- Immediate cover for Accidental Death for the first 12 months of your policy, with no medical questions to answer. Full cover for any cause of death after 12 months.
Accidental Death Cover
With Suncorp Funeral Insurance, you have the option to add Accidental Death Cover. This is paid if you pass away from an accident, or within six months of the injuries sustained in an accident. This benefit is paid in addition to your Funeral Benefit.
What's not covered?
Your Funeral Insurance won’t be paid if you pass away during the first 12 months after your policy commences, due to:
- an accident that happened before the policy start date,
- a sickness, or
- an intentional self-inflicted act.
Please note, if you cancel your policy or it lapses, you’ll lose all your premiums paid up until that date. There are exceptions, such as if you’re struggling to meet your premium payments. If this is the case for you, please call us to discuss your available options.
Here to help you
The Suncorp Funeral Insurance team get back to you generally within, 2 business days