Suncorp Health Insurance “Up to $300 off your policy plus 2 & 6 Month Waiver” Offer Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Suncorp Health Insurance “up to $300 off your policy plus 2 & 6 Month Waiver” offer (“Offer”). This Offer and these Terms and Conditions are issued by nib health fund limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (“nib”). By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Platform CoVentures Pty Ltd ABN 82 626 829 623 (PC) of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000 (“Promoter”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEDT) on 1 March 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEDT) on 30 April 2020 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of an Suncorp Health Insurance Combined Hospital and Extras health insurance product with a policy start date during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”).
5. The Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over on the date they take out the Eligible Product (being the date of completion of join) but not to dependents moving from their families’, parents’ or carers’ cover to their own policy (“Eligible Members”).
6. The Offer consists of:
- waiving the 2 and 6 month waiting periods for Eligible Members on all Extras services that normally require a 2 or 6 month waiting period under the relevant Eligible Product (“Waiver”). (Longer waiting periods may apply for some services and are not subject to this Offer. Waiting periods already served with your current health insurance fund will be recognised and you won’t have to re-serve those waiting periods on equivalent services).
7. The up to $300 off will be fulfilled by nib on 28 May 2020 for members who join before 31 March 2020 and 29 June 2020 for members who join before 30 April 2020 (being 60 days after the end of the month that the Eligible Product was purchased) (“Fulfilment Date”). The up to $300 off will be applied by advancing the “paid to” date on the policy and will be referenced in the primary policyholder's policy statement with the description “$150 off marketing reward” or “$300 off marketing reward”.
8. Eligible Members must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
- the Eligible Member must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib health funds limited or its related companies, or nib’s agencies.
9. Limit of one (1) Offer per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the up to $300 off will be applied only once to the Eligible Product. The Waiver will be applied to all members listed on the Eligible Product.
10. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except the 4% direct debit discount where Eligible Members pay for Eligible Products by direct debit.
11. If an Eligible Member meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Member will receive an email after the Fulfilment Date to advise the Offer has been applied, providing they have a valid email address applied to their policy. Should the Eligible Member not have a valid email address applied to their policy, the Offer fulfilment will be referenced in the primary policyholder’s policy statement, available via Online Services or the Contact Centre.
12. This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
13. nib and the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at nib’s or the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Members will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the nib. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. nib reserves the right to disqualify any person that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
16. Personal information is being collected by the Promoter and nib in order to facilitate the conduct of this Offer. For this purpose, personal information may be disclosed to selected third parties, including but not limited to agents, related entities, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this personal information. The Promoter and nib will use and handle personal information collected as set out in their respective Privacy Policies, which can be viewed at http://www.suncorp.com.au/privacy and https://www.nib.com.au/legal/privacy-policy.