Suncorp Health Insurance - $200 Cash Back Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Suncorp Health Insurance “$200 Cash Back” offer (Offer). By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042. (“Promoter”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 July 2018 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31 August 2018 (“Offer Period”).
4. This Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date the Eligible Product is taken out (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of a Suncorp Health Insurance Combined Hospital and Extras Health Insurance product during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”), and does not apply to the purchase of corporate private health insurance, a travel insurance product or dependents moving from their family/parents cover to their own Policy.
6. The Offer consists of $200 Cash Back of the Eligible Product purchased by an Eligible Customer where the Eligibility Requirements in paragraph 7 are met. The $200 Cash Back will be available for redemption after 45 days from the Policy Start Dates of the Eligible Product. Note: the Offer will not be applied and will be forfeited if the Eligible Customer does not hold the Eligible Product for 45 days from the Policy Start Date of the Eligible Product.
7. Eligible Customers must meet all of the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
(a) the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period with Suncorp Health Insurance;
(b) the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 1 July 2018 and 31 August 2018
(c) the Eligible Product must be current and paid up to date 45 days from the Policy Start Date of the Eligible Product;
(d) the Eligible Customer must not be a current health insurance policyholder with AAMI, Apia, Suncorp, Qantas Assure, or nib, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product 6 months before or during the Offer Period;
(e) the Eligible Customer must have a valid email address applied to their policy
(f) the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib health funds limited or its related companies, or their agencies.
8. Limit of one (1) $200 Cash Back will be applied per new Eligible Product purchased, regardless of whether it is a single, couples or family policy.
9. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except in the case for the 4% direct debit discount
10. Upon purchase of an Eligible Product within the Offer Period, the $200 Cash Back offer will be redeemable 45 days after the policy inception date of the Eligible Policy, assuming the policy is still paid up to date. Further correspondence is to be sent after 45 days containing the redemption arrangements.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the offer or element of an offer has been substituted at equal or greater value.
12. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Eligible Customer cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this Offer.
14. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.
16. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting all or any part of the $200 Cashback is the responsibility of the Eligible Customer or recipient of the $200 Cashback. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) cash back under these Offer terms and conditions will only be electronically transferred into an Australian bank account upon the Eligible Customer’s full satisfaction of these terms.
18. To receive the EFT cash back, the Eligible Customer will be required to provide their Australian bank account name, Bank-State-Branch (BSB) code and account number.
19. If the Eligible Customer becomes aware that they have submitted incorrect bank account information they must immediately notify the Promoter of the error and provide correct bank account information, and if an EFT cash back is transferred to a bank account which was erroneously submitted by the Eligible Customer, the Promoter via its agent, Digital Glue will attempt to reverse the electronic funds transfer, which, if reversed, will be credited to the Promoter, which will then make an EFT cash back to the Eligible Customer’s resubmitted bank account. The Promoter does not warrant or represent that it will be able to effect an electronic funds transfer reversal and the Eligible Customer agrees that if they submit incorrect bank account information, and an EFT cash back is paid to an incorrect bank account, the relevant EFT cash back may be forfeited.
20. The Eligible Customer should allow up to seven (7) business days from the day the EFT cash back request is submitted to the Promoter for the EFT cash back to be made to the Eligible Customer’s submitted bank account.
21. The Eligible Customer’s EFT cash back will not be completed until an the Promoter receives confirmation “Electronic Instruction” (being any electronic instruction, information, message, request or communication issued or transmitted to Suncorp Health Insurance) containing the confirmation of the Eligible Customer’s EFT Cashback has been received and processed by the Promoter via its agent. The Eligible Customer acknowledges that the transmission of confirmation of the EFT cash back, made in accordance with an Electronic Instruction, may not be received by the Promoter in accordance with this term 21 for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including, but not limited to, mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications, or electronic failure, or the omission or failure of third party service providers or systems. The Eligible Customer further acknowledges that, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable to the Eligible Customer in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an Electronic Instruction, or any failure to receive an Electronic Instruction for whatever reason.