Suncorp Health Insurance “$175 off your policy and 2 & 6 month waiver” Offer Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Suncorp Health Insurance “$175 off your policy and 2 & 6 month waiver” offer (“Offer”). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042 of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000. (“Promoter”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 May 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 30 June 2019 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over on the date they take out the Eligible Product (being the date of completion of join) but not to dependents moving from their family’s, parents’ or carers’ cover to their own policy (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer is only available in conjunction with Suncorp Combined Hospital and Extras health insurance product, excluding the Suncorp Basic Hospital Plus and Starter Extras product, on a $750 excess, for the Northern Territory (“Eligible Product”). Eligible Customers must purchase an Eligible Product and have a policy start date within the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, an Eligible Product does not include overseas students’ health insurance, international workers health insurance, corporate private health insurance or travel insurance products or policies that commence outside of the Offer Period.
6. The offer consists of the following:
a. A reduction of $175 off the premium payment for the Eligible Product (“$175 off”); and
b. A waiver of the 2 and 6 month waiting period for Eligible Customers on all Extras services taken out during the Offer Period that normally require a 2 or 6 month waiting period under the relevant Eligible Product. The Promoter will apply the waiver at the time the Eligible Customer takes out the Eligible Product. Applies to Extras services only and excludes waiting periods on Hospital cover (“Waiver”).
7. The $175 off will be applied 45 days after the end of the month that the Eligible Product was purchased in (“Fulfilment Date”). The Fulfilment Dates being 15 July 2019 and 14 August 2019 respectively. The reduction will result in the premium date paid to amount advancing by the value of $175 and appear on policy statements with description “$175off marketing reward”.
8. Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
a. the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period with Suncorp Health Insurance;
b. the Eligible Product must have a policy start date during the Offer Period (“Commencement Date”);
c. the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid at the time of the amount being applied, being 15 July and 14 August 2019;
d. the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product via direct debit or credit card;
e. the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Health Insurance, nib, Suncorp, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period;
f. the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib health funds limited or its related companies, or their agencies.
9. Limit of one (1) Offer per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the $175 off will be applied only once to the Eligible Product and the Waiver will be applicable to each person covered on the policy.
10. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except the 4% direct debit discount where Eligible Customers pay for Eligible Products by direct debit.
11. Eligible Customers who meet the Entry Requirements will be entitled to receive the Offer unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the Offer.
12. If an Eligible Customer meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Customer will receive a call, email or letter after the Fulfilment Date to advise the Offer has been applied.
13. This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
15. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
17. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to withdraw, amend, cancel or suspend this Offer at any time.