Your Annual Statement is ready. To see how your super is going, login to your online account and visit your inbox.
Welcome to Suncorp Design and Distribution Obligation information page
The Design and Distribution Obligations (DDO) introduces a new approach to consumer protection, by moving away from relying on disclosure as the main form of protection and introducing new measures to ensure that our products are distributed to our Customers for whom they have been designed for.
On 5 October 2021, the Design and Distribution Obligations (DDO) will come into effect for all issuers and distributors of financial products, including superannuation products that are covered under DDO.
For more information about DDO, please refer to FAQ’s.
Design and Distribution Obligations – Important Information
If you would like to report a significant market dealing or have a question regarding Suncorp’s approach to DDO please email us at DDOReporting@suncorp.com.au
For reporting Complaints on a quarterly basis please use the industry standard reporting.
Similarly, if you are a distributor and need to complete your quarterly Complaints reporting please email your report to DDOReporting@suncorp.com.au
- Target Market Determination for Suncorp Brighter Super
- Target Market Determination for Suncorp Brighter Super for Business
- Target Market Determination for Suncorp Everyday Super
- Target Market Determination for Suncorp Employee Superannuation Plan (SESP)
- DDO Complaint report template
- Reporting a significant dealing