How do I manage payment notifications for the Suncorp App?
You can personalise payment notifications in the Suncorp App:
- From the Banking screen tap on the ‘cog wheel’ in the top left.
- From the Manage banking screen select ‘Notification settings’.
- Select ‘Incoming payment’ or ‘Outgoing payment’ depending on the notifications you want to manage.
- Each account has its own notification settings. Choose the account you want to manage*.
- Slide the toggle button to ‘turn on’ or ‘turn off’ notifications for the selected account.
Depending on your mobile device, you may be prompted to allow notifications from the Suncorp App. Please follow your device prompts to allow notifications from the Suncorp App.
*Payment notifications are available for everyday transaction accounts, savings accounts, and loans for personal and business customers. Notifications for Credit Card payments are not currently supported. PayLater and flexiRate account notifications cannot be turned off.
- Track your notifications easily by setting up account nicknames.
- The ‘Notify me when account is above’ field allows you to set a minimum amount to trigger the notifications. For example, if you set the amount to ‘$100’ you’ll only receive notifications for payments of $100 or more.
Still having trouble?
If you’re not receiving payment notifications from the Suncorp App please check the following:
- Your device settings have enabled notification permissions for the Suncorp App.
- The minimum amount setting is less than the payment amount for the undelivered notification.
- Any outage alerts which may be impacting notifications in the Suncorp App.
What to do if you receive a notification for a payment you don’t recognise
If you suspect your bank account or your credit or debit card has been the target of fraudulent activity, you need to report it to us as soon as possible. You can do this in the Suncorp App, by reporting your card as lost and stolen. The sooner we’re made aware of the potential fraud, the quicker we can act. If you think you’ve been the victim of a scam in relation to your Suncorp banking, contact us.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch