How do I give my accounts a nickname on Internet Banking?
You can give your account name a nickname, like ‘Holiday’ or ‘Bills’. To do so, simply:
- Log in to Internet Banking and go to ‘Manage Accounts & Cards’.
- Select ‘Change’ next to your account name, and type in your new account name.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?