How do I give transaction accounts a nickname in Internet Banking and the Suncorp App?
You can give your main transaction account and sub-accounts nicknames, like ‘Holiday’ or ‘Bills’.
To do this via Internet Banking, simply:
- Log into Internet Banking and go to ‘Manage Accounts & Cards’.
- Select ‘Change’ next to the designated account name and type in your new account name.
Via the Suncorp App, simply:
- Log into the App and tap on the transaction account you want to rename.
- Tap on the '...' icon to the right of the account name.
- Tap ‘Edit Account Name’ and type in your new account name.
Commonly asked questions
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch