Your Customer Advocate
Suncorp’s Office of the Customer Advocate is here to be the voice of you, our customers within the organisation, and to make sure you’re heard, understood and treated fairly across the Suncorp Group. We provide input and challenge to ensure the fairness and integrity of our customer processes, decisions and practices.
With an Office separate from the business, the Customer Advocate focuses on:
- Advocating and making things easier for our customers, especially those in vulnerable, challenging or complex circumstances.
- Helping to drive fairer dispute resolution outcomes across the Suncorp Group.
- Identifying opportunities to improve our products, services, systems and processes for our customers, including through conducting thematic reviews on key customer issues.
- Using data, insights and perspectives, including those sought from community and consumer advocates to help us drive fair customer outcomes in alignment with community expectations.
Meet your Customer Advocate
- Joined Suncorp in 2003.
- Previous role: Executive General Manager, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs.
- A key member Suncorp’s People, Culture and Advocacy Leadership Team.
- Has performed numerous roles in Legal and Risk.
"My role is to ensure our customers have a voice in Suncorp, that we are identifying customers who might be going through some particularly tough times, and that we have the right processes and support in place to get them back on their feet as quickly as possible.”
How to contact us with a complaint
If you experience a problem, are not satisfied with our products, services, a decision we have made or you would prefer not to contact the people who provided your initial service, our Customer Relations team can assist. Visit our Banking and Superannuation Customer Relations page or our Insurance Customer Relations page to access more information.
How to contact your Customer Advocate
We will endeavour to get back to you within two business days to confirm we have received your request.