Your Customer Advocate
Our Office of the Customer Advocate is here to be the voice of our customers within Suncorp. We provide input and challenge to ensure the fairness and integrity of our customer processes, decisions and practices.
With an Office separate from the business, the Customer Advocate focuses on:
- Advocating and making things easier for our customers, especially those in vulnerable, challenging or complex circumstances.
- Helping to drive fairer dispute resolution outcomes across the Suncorp Group.
- Identifying opportunities to improve our products, services, systems and processes for our customers, including through conducting thematic reviews on key customer issues.
- Using data, insights and perspectives, including those sought from community and consumer advocates to help us drive fair customer outcomes in alignment with community expectations.
Meet your Customer Advocate
- Joined Suncorp in January 2020.
- Previous role: Executive General Manager - Strategy & Transformation, leading the Group's long range planning, strategy development, enterprise-wide agile ways of working transformation, customer insights and innovation capability.
- A key member of Suncorp’s People, Culture and Advocacy Leadership Team.
- Andrew has worked in the financial services, telecommunications and media industries at Telstra, Fox Sports, Vodafone & CBA Group, holding a broad range of senior management roles.
- He is passionate about delivering incredible customer experiences and is a values-led people leader.
How to contact us for help with a complaint
The role of the Customer Advocate does not involve reviewing individual complaints at the request of Suncorp customers.
If you have a complaint, our Customer Relations team for bank or insurance products and services can assist.
How to contact your Customer Advocate
We will endeavour to get back to you within two business days to confirm we have received your request.