Why choose an Agribusiness Loan?
Your Agribusiness Specialist will help you structure a loan to suit your business needs, your cash flow, and will take into consideration any seasonal fluctuations. Some of our options include:
- Interest rate type: Fixed and variable interest options available.
- Repayment type: Principle and interest and interest only repayment options available.
- Term: One year up to 15 years terms available.
- Security: Residential, commercial or rural property security required. Business assets may also be acceptable.
Rates available by speaking with an Agribusiness Specialist. Please call us on 13 11 75 for more information.
Establishment fee: Fee varies with each application.
Account Maintenance Fee: $350 per half year
Other Fees: All businesses are different, and accordingly, the cost of a business loan will differ depending on your type of business and your needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can advise you of the applicable costs. Or you can refer to the Lending Fees and Charges brochure for more details.
To be eligible for an Agribusiness Loan:
- You derive your income from primary production such as cattle, sheep, grain, cotton or sugar. Other industries may be acceptable, please call us to find out.
- You will need to be able to provide 2 consecutive years of financial statements. This may be for a business you currently own or for a business you plan to purchase.
- You need to have security such as residential, commercial or rural property, or a combination of these.
Ready to apply?
Complete the enquiry form and one of our Agribusiness Specialist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Or you can contact an Agribusiness Specialist directly, refer to the list for your nearest option.
Business Lending Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 Australian Credit Licence number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). To approved applicants only. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098 (“Citigroup”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking).