Suncorp Bank ATM Network
Suncorp Bank debit cardholders can access fee-free* cash withdrawals or balance enquiries at Suncorp Bank ATMs, atmx ATMs and rediATMs^ Australia wide. In addition, you can also access Big 4 Bank ATMs fee-free as well.
We also offer other self-service banking options, like cash or cheque deposits and money exchanges, via our branch located Smart ATMs.
Find your nearest ATM with our handy service locator.
Standard ATM Features
Suncorp Bank debit cardholders can access fee-free* cash withdrawals and balance enquiries at Suncorp Bank ATMs, atmx & rediATMs^ across Australia.
- Access your cash for free* at Suncorp Bank ATMs, atmx and rediATMs^ across Australia. You can also access the Big Four banks' ATMs fee-free as well.
- View your account balances
- Transfer funds to linked accounts#
- Withdraw funds anytime, with 24/7 banking
- Safely change your PIN#
# Suncorp Bank ATMs only
Suncorp Bank Smart ATMs
- Deposit up to 30 cheques at once
- You can edit cheque amounts before confirming the transaction
- Cheques appear in your account balance immediately and take the usual 3 days to clear before funds are available
- An image of the cheque is printed on the receipt for easy record keeping and validation
- Read the step-by-step instructions for cheque deposits (PDF)
- Deposit up to 90 notes at once
- All notes--$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100—are accepted
- Cash deposits are credited to your account instantly
- Read the step-by-step instructions for cash deposits (PDF)
Coin Deposit and Coin Exchange Machines
Coin Deposit Machines
Deposit coins into your account at a time that's convenient to you.
- No need to separate your coin denominations
- No minimum or maximum for each coin deposit
- Deposits are processed to your account on the same business day†
- All Australian coins accepted
- Read the step-by-step instructions for coin deposits (PDF)
† If transaction occurs before 4pm, or overnight if after 4pm.
Coin Exchange Machines
Never run out of change with 24/7 access to rolled coins and smaller notes via our Coin Exchange.
- Coins exchanged include 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Notes exchanged include $5, $10, $20
- A receipt is issued after every transaction for your records
- Read the step-by-step instructions for coin exchanges (PDF)
Help & Support
FrequeNtly Asked Question
How do I access Suncorp Internet Banking from my mobile device?
You can easily download the Suncorp Bank mobile app from the App store or Google Play store by searching for “Suncorp Bank.”
If you need to access functionality from your mobile device or tablet that’s available via Internet Banking and not the Suncorp Bank mobile app, navigate to suncorp.com.au and click on the “login” button. From there, your navigation experience will depend on what sort of device you’re using.
Apple iOS devices
When you first view the login page, you’ll automatically be viewing the mobile version. If you’d like to view the full version of the site, you’ll need to log out and then click on “Go to Full Site”. You’ll be redirected back to the login page. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be looking at the full version of the Internet Banking site.
When you first view the login page, you’ll be viewing the full version of the site. If you want to view the mobile site, you’ll need to log out and select “Go to Mobile Site” from the logout confirmation page. You’ll then be redirected to the mobile version of the site.
Not yet. More and more cash and deposit ATMs are being installed across a range of metropolitan, regional and remote locations.
We offer a range of products and services, so if you don't find what you were looking for, here are some other options:
What is card skimming?
Card skimming is a method used by fraudsters to capture data from the magnetic stripe on the back your bank card through a device like an ATM or eftpos machine. Criminals will sometimes setup small cameras to capture your PIN and then use this information to make transactions without the account owner’s knowledge.
How to protect yourself from card skimming
Skimming devices are often hard to detect, below are some common things to look out for and tips to prevent it from happening to you.
Pay attention to unusual or non-standard appearances. For example if on the front of the ATM around the card insert area has scratches, marks, adhesive tape residue or the touch and action items of the device look unusual, this could indicate that the ATM has been tampered with.
Be aware of your surroundings and do not use or approach an ATM if there are people nearby that make you feel threatened. Be suspicious of an ATM if it has a physical sign on it advising you to use another ATM.
If you are unsure do not use it the ATM.
Cover the keypad with your hands whilst you enter your PIN even if you believe you are not being watched.
Suncorp Bank is a member of the rediATM Scheme and has joined the atmx by Armaguard (atmx) ATM Network which enables Suncorp Bank debit cardholders to access fee free* cash withdrawals or balance enquiries at rediATMs^ and atmx, respectively, across Australia.
* Terms and conditions apply. Fee-free access relates to the following: a successful cash withdrawal and an account balance enquiry using a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit or Suncorp Bank eftpos card. Daily withdrawal limits may apply. For Suncorp Clear Options credit cards, withdrawals from an ATM may attract interest, and you may also have to pay a cash advance fee. For details, please refer to your applicable product terms and conditions. Eligibility criteria, account fees and interest, charges may apply. Visit www.suncorp.com.au for more information.
^ From 31 December 2021 an ATM Operator Fee will be charged for any ATM withdrawal or enquiry made on a rediATM network ATM.
Apple, iPhone and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Banking Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882.