Suncorp ATMs & Self-Service Machines
Everything you need to know about our standard and Deposit ATMs, plus Coin Deposit & Change Machines functionality in select locations.
Our 'smart' deposit ATMs have all the features of our standard ATMs and let you make cash and cheque deposits 24/7, with cash deposits credited to your account instantly. Cheques take the standard 3 business day clearing time.
- Deposit up to 90 notes at once
- All notes are accepted: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Deposit up to 30 cheques at once
- You can edit cheque amounts before confirming the transaction
- Cheques appear in your account balance immediately and take the usual 3 days to clear before funds are available
- An image of the cheque is printed on the receipt for easy record keeping and validation
Coin Deposit Machines
Deposit coins into your account at a time that's convenient to you.
- No need to separate your coin denominations
- There's no minimum or maximum for each coin deposit
- Deposits are processed to your account on same business day if transaction occurs before 4pm, or overnight after 4pm
- All Australian Coins accepted
Business will never run out of change with 24/7 access to exchange notes for rolled coins and small notes.
We offer a range of products and services, so if you don't find what you were looking for, here are some other options:
What is card skimming?
Card skimming is a method used by fraudsters to capture data from the magnetic stripe on the back your bank card through a device like an ATM or eftpos machine. Criminals will sometimes setup small cameras to capture your PIN and then use this information to make transactions without the account owner’s knowledge.
How to protect yourself from card skimming
Skimming devices are often hard to detect, below are some common things to look out for and tips to prevent it from happening to you.
Pay attention to unusual or non-standard appearances. For example if on the front of the ATM around the card insert area has scratches, marks, adhesive tape residue or the touch and action items of the device look unusual, this could indicate that the ATM has been tampered with.
Be aware of your surroundings and do not use or approach an ATM if there are people nearby that make you feel threatened. Be suspicious of an ATM if it has a physical sign on it advising you to use another ATM.
If you are unsure do not use it the ATM.
Cover the keypad with your hands whilst you enter your PIN even if you believe you are not being watched.
Suncorp Bank partnered with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 237879 (Bendigo) to provide a fee free network of ATMs across Australia.
Banking Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882.