Suncorp Bank ATM Network
Suncorp Bank debit cardholders can access fee-free* cash withdrawals or balance enquiries at Suncorp Bank ATMs and atmx ATMs Australia wide. In addition, you can also access Big 4 Bank ATMs fee-free as well.
We also offer other self-service banking options, like cash or cheque deposits and money exchanges, via our branch located Smart ATMs.
Find your nearest ATM with our handy service locator.
Standard ATM Features
Suncorp Bank debit cardholders can access fee-free* cash withdrawals and balance enquiries at Suncorp Bank and atmx ATMs across Australia.
- Access your cash for free* and check your account balances at Suncorp Bank and atmx ATMs. Withdrawals & balance checks are also available fee-free at the Big Four banks’ ATMs.
- Safely change your PIN at Suncorp Bank and atmx ATMs.
- Transfer funds to linked accounts at Suncorp Bank and atmx ATMs.
You can also make cash deposits^ at select atmx ATM locations throughout Australia.
Suncorp Bank Smart ATMs
- Deposit up to 30 cheques at once
- You can edit cheque amounts before confirming the transaction
- Cheques appear in your account balance immediately and take the usual 3 days to clear before funds are available
- An image of the cheque is printed on the receipt for easy record keeping and validation
- Read the step-by-step instructions for cheque deposits (PDF)
- Deposit up to 90 notes at once
- All notes--$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100—are accepted
- Cash deposits are credited to your account instantly
- Read the step-by-step instructions for cash deposits (PDF)
Coin Deposit and Coin Exchange Machines
Coin Deposit Machines
Deposit coins into your account at a time that's convenient to you.
- No need to separate your coin denominations
- No minimum or maximum for each coin deposit
- Deposits are processed to your account on the same business day†
- All Australian coins accepted
- Read the step-by-step instructions for coin deposits (PDF)
† If transaction occurs before 4pm, or overnight if after 4pm.
Coin Exchange Machines
Never run out of change with 24/7 access to rolled coins and smaller notes via our Coin Exchange.
- Coins exchanged include 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Notes exchanged include $5, $10, $20
- A receipt is issued after every transaction for your records
- Read the step-by-step instructions for coin exchanges (PDF)
Help & Support
FrequeNtly Asked Question
How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
You can make deposits at Suncorp Bank Smart ATMs and select atmx ATMs. You can find an ATM that accepts deposits using our ATM locator tool.
Simply choose ‘ATMs & Branches’ from the drop down menu, and select the type of deposit you’re after (cheque deposit, note deposit or coin deposit).
Please note that atmx ATMs that accept Suncorp Bank deposits, only accept cash deposits^.
Cash and cheque deposits need to be made separately if you’re using a Smart ATM.
Suncorp Bank and atmx Smart ATMs don’t accept coins, however you can still deposit them over the counter at any of our Suncorp branches, or into one of our coin deposit machines (which you can find at select Suncorp branches). Head to our branch locator tool to find your nearest branch.
We offer a range of products and services, so if you don't find what you were looking for, here are some other options:
What is card skimming?
Card skimming is a method used by fraudsters to capture data from the magnetic stripe on the back your bank card through a device like an ATM or eftpos machine. Criminals will sometimes setup small cameras to capture your PIN and then use this information to make transactions without the account owner’s knowledge.
How to protect yourself from card skimming
Skimming devices are often hard to detect, below are some common things to look out for and tips to prevent it from happening to you.
Pay attention to unusual or non-standard appearances. For example if on the front of the ATM around the card insert area has scratches, marks, adhesive tape residue or the touch and action items of the device look unusual, this could indicate that the ATM has been tampered with.
Be aware of your surroundings and do not use or approach an ATM if there are people nearby that make you feel threatened. Be suspicious of an ATM if it has a physical sign on it advising you to use another ATM.
If you are unsure do not use the ATM.
Cover the keypad with your hands whilst you enter your PIN even if you believe you are not being watched.
Suncorp Bank is a member of the atmx by Armaguard (atmx) ATM Network.
* Fee-free access applies to the following transactions: a successful cash withdrawal, account balance enquiry, PIN change, transfer between Suncorp Bank accounts, or a cash deposit using a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit or Suncorp Bank EFTPOS card. Daily withdrawal limits apply.
Withdrawals using a Suncorp Clear Options credit card, will result in an interest charge and a cash advance fee. For more information, please refer to the applicable product terms and conditions. Fees, charges, interest, terms and conditions apply. Visit www.suncorp.com.au for more information.
^The deposit is taken by Armaguard on behalf of Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 at all atmx ATMs.
Deposit up to 90 notes per transaction. Cheques deposits are not accepted at atmx ATMs for Suncorp Bank Customers.