Why choose a Business Line of Credit?
A Business Line of Credit gives you the flexibility to borrow however much you need, when you need, up to an approved limit. As long as you keep the loan balance below the credit limit, you decide how often and how much to pay off. A Business Line of Credit is suitable for a wide range of business purposes such as financing investments, short-term working capital, seasonal business requirements and for large operational business expenses such as bulk ordering.
- Interest rate type: Variable
- Repayment type: Interest is only charged on the amount used, no set principal repayments required
- Term: Ongoing limit, no fixed term
- Security: Residential, commercial or rural property security required. Business Assets may also be acceptable.
Establishment Fee: Determined at application based on the approved Business Line of Credit limit.
The Facility Fee may change where you request a change to your Credit Limit.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request.
Please note other fees and charges apply. Please call us on 13 11 55 for more information or refer to the lending fees and charges guide.
To be eligible for a Business Line of Credit you must have:
- A property or equity in a property that can be offered as security and provide business financial statements.
- You will need to provide a fully documented application which is subject to credit approval as well as business financial statements.
Please contact us on 13 11 55 for information and assistance regarding the application process.
Business Lending Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 Australian Credit Licence number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). To approved applicants only. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098 (“Citigroup”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking).