Why choose the Everyday Options Account?
The Everyday Options Account is a full-featured transaction account that also allows you to add up to 9 savings sub-accounts. Separate funds for different savings goals and take advantage of the high interest rates offered on the sub-accounts.
- Enjoy a year of no account-keeping fees for new accounts opened by 31 March 2018#
- No minimum balance required to earn interest
- Fee-free withdrawals plus quick cash and cheque deposits via our ATM network
- OPTIONAL: Use the combined value of funds in your main and sub-accounts as 'offset' to reduce the interest you pay on your Suncorp Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
With so many ways to access your money
Plus, we can help you track your spending with the Suncorp Bank Budget Tracker!
Any flexiRate information will appear on your normal account statement.
Let us help you waive your account-keeping fee!
We’ll waive your account keeping fee if:
- You’re a full time student ("Full time Student waiver"); or
- You’re impaired in some way that restricts you from accessing our banking facilities ("Accessibility waiver"); or
- For 12months if you apply online
To add an account fee waiver, please visit your local branch with a valid identification card.
Applying online is simple and takes less than 10 minutes. If you’re a single applicant and have sufficient ID, we should be able to verify your identity online and provide you with immediate access to your new account. Make sure you are at least 18 years old and a permanent Australian resident with an Australian residential address. Existing Suncorp Bank customers can save time and apply directly via Internet Banking.
- Your passport
- Your drivers licence
- A valid email address
Joint applicants may apply online however you will both need to visit a branch or Australia Post office to verify your ID before you receive full access to your account.
Applying in branch
We will need to confirm your identity when you visit the branch so please take a moment to read our personal identification requirements.
Make sure you are eligible
- Account owners must be 11 years or older (unless otherwise stated on the Product Information Document) and a permanent resident of Australia.
- To be eligible for a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card you must be 16 years of age or over and a permanent resident of Australia. If you are not eligible, you will receive a Suncorp Bank eftpos card instead.
# Offer is exclusive for all new Everyday Options accounts opened between 16 October 2017 and 31 March 2018.
Deposit Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Free ATM withdrawals across our network
includes over 1,500 Suncorp Bank & Bendigo Bank ATMs
A flexiRate locks allows you to lock away a portion of your savings at a higher rate of interest.