Why choose the Everyday Options Account?
The Everyday Options Account is a full-featured transaction account that also allows you to add up to 9 savings sub-accounts. Separate funds for different savings goals and take advantage of the high interest rates offered on the sub-accounts.
- $5 monthly account keeping fee, waived for the first 12 months when you apply online.#
- Earn 2.80% p.a. on funds in a linked sub-account
Interest rate available on new accounts until 31st August when you apply online between 13th April and 30th June.
- No minimum balance required to earn interest
- Free ATM withdrawals across our network
- OPTIONAL: Use the combined value of funds in your main and sub-accounts as 'offset' to reduce the interest you pay on your Suncorp Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
With so many ways to access your money
Plus, we can help you track your spending with the Suncorp Bank Budget Tracker!
Any flexiRate information will appear on your normal account statement.
Let us help you waive your account-keeping fee!
We’ll waive your account keeping fee if:
- You’re a full time student ("Full time Student waiver"); or
- You’re impaired in some way that restricts you from accessing our banking facilities ("Accessibility waiver"); or
- For 12months if you apply online
To add an account fee waiver, please visit your local branch with a valid identification card.
Applying online is simple and takes less than 10 minutes. If you’re a single applicant and have sufficient ID, we should be able to verify your identity online and provide you with immediate access to your new account. Make sure you are at least 18 years old and a permanent Australian resident with an Australian residential address. Existing Suncorp Bank customers can save time and apply directly via Internet Banking.
- Your passport
- Your drivers licence
- A valid email address
Joint applicants may apply online however you will both need to visit a branch or Australia Post office to verify your ID before you receive full access to your account.
Applying in branch
We will need to confirm your identity when you visit the branch so please take a moment to read our personal identification requirements.
Make sure you are eligible
- Account owners must be 11 years or older (unless otherwise stated on the Product Information Document) and a permanent resident of Australia.
- To be eligible for a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card you must be 16 years of age or over and a permanent resident of Australia. If you are not eligible, you will receive a Suncorp Bank eftpos card instead.
#Offer is exclusive for new Everyday Options account opened online via the suncorp.com.au/banking site. Excludes new Everyday Options accounts opened online via Internet Banking.
*Offer available for accounts opened between 13 April 2017 and 30 June 2017 when a new Everyday Options Account is opened on suncorp.com.au/banking only (not including Internet Banking) and a sub account is linked. Interest of 2.80% p.a. will be paid until 31 August 2017. Offer only applies to the 1st sub account linked to the Everyday Options Account. Further sub accounts earn interest at the standard rate only.
Deposit Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Free ATM withdrawals across our network
includes over 1,500 Suncorp Bank & Bendigo Bank ATMs
A flexiRate locks allows you to lock away a portion of your savings at a higher rate of interest.