Buy and Sell shares on the Australian Securities Exchange with Suncorp.
Suncorp Share Trade places powerful online trading tools at your fingertips, as well as a comprehensive range of educational and analytic resources. We offer competitive fees, with further discounts available for Home Package Plus customers.
Visit Share Trade for more information
- Simple access to buy and sell shares on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Suncorp Share Trade gives you seamless access to your funds, instant access to buy, sell and settle your shares.
- Log-in for instant access to live prices, dynamic charting, analysis and trading webinars.
How it works
Using your own funds:
When you sign up for a Suncorp Share Trade account, we provide you with a Wealth Cash Management Account where you need to store your money for easy trading access.
With the money in your Wealth Cash Management Account, you can then buy and sell shares within Suncorp Share Trade.
Borrowing to invest:
Suncorp offers the ability to borrow against security in your investments to increase your portfolio size. A Margin Loan offers you the ability to trade and settle online using your loan account with straight-through processing at no extra charge.
Rates & Fees:
Please visit Share Trade for the full list of Rates and Fees applicable to Suncorp Share Trade.
Applying for a Share Trade Account
- Apply online for a Share Trade Account by visiting www.sharetrade.com.au. We’ll provide you with a Wealth Cash Management Account and Share Trade login information. The application is almost instant for existing Suncorp Bank Customers, or within 24 hours for new customers once we’ve received your completed application and relevant identification material.
- Deposit money into your Wealth Cash Management Account.
- Login to Suncorp Share Trade and start trading.
Ready to build your own portfolio?
You may also be interested in…
You must read the following documents before applying found at http://www.sharetrade.com.au/forms-and-documents
CMC Markets Stockbroking Financial Services Guide
Terms and Conditions for Suncorp Share Trade
Suncorp Financial Services Guide
Suncorp Share Trade is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381, a Participant of the ASX Group (“CMC Markets Stockbroking”) at the request of Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, AFSL 229882 (“Suncorp”). For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the Suncorp Share Trade service and the Financial Services Guides for CMC Markets Stockbroking or Suncorp (or other relevant disclosure documents), contact us on 1300 156 299 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Neither CMC Markets Stockbroking nor Suncorp are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, Suncorp will not guarantee or otherwise support CMC Markets Stockbroking’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Suncorp Share Trade service.
Banking Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.