What do I do if someone made a payment to my PayID and it hasn’t arrived?
Payments made to your PayID should arrive into your account generally within a minute of being sent. If you’re sure the person paying you used the correct PayID, ask them to contact their financial institution.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?