If I lose my phone, how secure is my information?
Financial information which is accessed using your device is not stored within the app at any time. You can choose to store your Customer ID within the app, however this is encrypted when not in use and access to your account will still require a valid PIN, passcode or biometric to be provided.
If your device is lost or stolen, or you’re worried that your device may have been compromised by a virus or a malicious software application, then please call us on 1300 786 277 and we can deactivate the Suncorp App for you.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?