What if I change or close the email address or mobile number I have as a PayID or I change my name?
Please contact us immediately to close your PayID if you no longer own or have authority to use the email address or mobile number you created as a PayID, or if you change your name or any other information connected to your PayID changes. You can also close your PayID via the Suncorp App:
- Launch the Suncorp App and go to the Banking tab and select ‘Manage’.
- Under ‘Payments’, tap ‘PayID’, and then select the PayID you’d like to close.
- Tap ‘Close PayID’ and follow the prompts.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?