What banking transactions can I do in the Suncorp App?
You can perform most everyday banking tasks in the Suncorp App, including:
- Viewing your savings, transactional and credit card accounts.
- Viewing your personal, home and small business loans.
- Transferring money between your accounts.
- Sending money to external accounts.
- Using BPAY to pay bills
We are continuing to build more functionality into the Suncorp App. For now, the followings tasks will need to be performed in the Mobile Banking App:
- Viewing term deposits and e-statements.
- Redrawing from home loans.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?