What banking transactions can I do in the Suncorp App?
Suncorp Bank customers can do all their everyday banking from the Suncorp App, including:
- view account balances
- set up and use Apple Pay™ or Google Pay™ with your Visa Debit card as soon as you're approved for an everyday transaction account
- transfer money (almost) instantly to participating banks with Osko fast payments*
- set up your PayID to make getting paid simpler^
- temporarily lock your Visa Debit card if it's been lost or stolen
- set or reset your card PIN
- view, download and share eStatements, and
- open new bank accounts.
* Osko fast payments can only be made via the Suncorp App to a PayID or to the BSB and account number of an Osko enabled account at another Osko participating financial institution, and not via other access methods such as Internet Banking. Osko fast payments cannot be made from or to Passbook accounts, General Trust Accounts, loan accounts (other than line of credit and overdraft facilities), Farm Management Deposit Accounts, PayLater accounts and Fixed Term Deposits. Osko fast payments cannot be made from Kids Savings Accounts, Agent’s Statutory Trust Accounts (Qld, NSW) and Solicitor’s Trust Accounts (Qld) but can be made to them. Future-dated and recurring payments and Business Payment Credits will not be made as Osko fast payments. For full details about terms and restrictions that apply to Osko fast payments please read our Terms and Conditions for Suncorp Accounts and Continuing Credit Accounts and the Product Information Document applicable to your account.
^ A PayID can only be created via the Suncorp App and if you accept and can satisfy our PayID Terms and Conditions. A PayID cannot be created in connection with a Business Account, a Passbook Account, Kids Savings Accounts, loan accounts (other than line of credit and overdraft facilities), Farm Management Deposit Accounts and Fixed Term Deposits. Certain types of mobile numbers (eg. international numbers) and email addresses may not be in a format which is compatible with our PayID requirements and, therefore, cannot be created as a PayID.