Ways to Bank
Manage your money, your way, anywhere 24/7.
Debit cards - Visa vs. eftpos
what's the deal?
Banking terms are confusing. We get it. It helps to think of an eftpos card as a way to access your money, instead of using cash. You need to be present to use your card – like in a store. A Visa debit card allows this too, but also lets you make purchases online and overseas.
Account holders aged between 11 and 15 years qualify for an eftpos card.
Visa debit cards are available if you are 16 years or older.
Making bank cards better
We’re working towards more inclusive and sustainable banking. From October 2021, all new and reissued Suncorp Bank Visa Debit and eftpos cards will:
- be manufactured from 82% recycled material collected and re-purposed from post-industrial sources
- include special features to assist customers living with visual impairments
- be sent in a plastic-free, recyclable and biodegradable envelope.
* Osko fast payments can only be made via the Suncorp App to a PayID or to the BSB and account number of an Osko enabled account at another Osko participating financial institution, and not via other access methods such as Internet Banking. Osko fast payments cannot be made from or to Passbook accounts, General Trust Accounts, loan accounts (other than line of credit and overdraft facilities), Farm Management Deposit Accounts, PayLater accounts and Fixed Term Deposits. Osko fast payments cannot be made from Kids Savings Accounts, Agent’s Statutory Trust Accounts (Qld, NSW) and Solicitor’s Trust Accounts (Qld) but can be made to them. Future-dated and recurring payments and Business Payment Credits will not be made as Osko fast payments. For full details about terms and restrictions that apply to Osko fast payments please read our Terms and Conditions for Suncorp Accounts and Continuing Credit Accounts and the Product Information Document applicable to your account.
1. FaceID login is available on the iPhone X device only. Please refer to our Mobile Banking terms and conditions before using.
2. Internet connection is required when using the Suncorp App. Normal data charges from your internet service provider will apply. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc
# Terms and conditions apply. Find out more on our Suncorp Bank ATMs page.