What is Visa Secure and how does it work?
Visa Secure authenticates your online purchases with extra security measures. All Visa Debit cards are automatically covered, including business cards. Not all online retailers will have Visa Secure on their site, in which case your purchase will be treated like a regular transaction.
When you check out online, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS passcode to enter on the verification page before you can complete the purchase.
If you don’t have a mobile phone, that’s no problem – you’ll be prompted to enter additional information instead to help us confirm your identity.
If you’re having trouble entering or receiving your one-time passcode, please call 13 11 55.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?