Can I use my Visa debit or credit card overseas?
You can use your card anywhere you see the Visa Symbol, including ATMs and merchant terminals. When using your card overseas or online you may be charged a foreign currency conversion fee. This will depend on the type of Suncorp deposit account you have. For Everyday Options and Everyday Essentials Account holders with a Visa Debit Card there are no Foreign Currency Conversion Fees.
For more detail, please refer to the Suncorp Clear Options Fees and Charges page for credit cards and the Suncorp Personal Deposit Accounts Product Information Document or Business Account Product Information Document for debit cards.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?