Can I use my Visa debit or credit card overseas?
You can use your card anywhere in the world you see the Visa symbol, including ATMs and EFTPOS terminals. However, you’ll probably be charged a foreign currency fee. For more information on foreign fees and charges, read the Personal Deposits Accounts PID.
Alternatively, you can load up to 11 currencies on Suncorp’s Cash Passport card, which is designed for international travel, helping to minimise currency, ATM and conversion fees.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?