How do I temporarily lock my Visa Debit card?
If you’ve misplaced your Visa Debit card, you can put a temporary lock on it. This means that no transactions can be made from the card, including recurring payments that you’ve set up. Direct debits set up from your account number, however, will still be processed. You can also still use the account linked to your card via Internet Banking.
You can lock your card via the Suncorp App using the following steps:
- Open up the app, go to the ‘Money’ tab and tap ‘Manage’.
- Tap ‘Manage cards’ and select the Visa debit card you’d like to lock.
- Select ‘Temporarily lock my card’.
- To unlock your card, simply follow the same steps. You can only lock a card in your own name. For example, if your card is linked to a joint account, you won’t be able to manage the other party’s card.
You can also call us on 13 11 55.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?