How long will it take to receive my new Visa debit card?
It can take up to 7 business days to receive your new card. You may be able to arrange to pick up your Visa Debit card from your local Suncorp store.
Before you order one or if your card is due to expire, please make sure your contact details are up to date with us. You can easily update your details through Internet Banking.
If you haven’t received your card within this timeframe, please get in touch.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?