Do I have to pay any fees to use my Visa debit card?
Whether or not you’re charged a fee when you use your Visa Debit card depends on the type of transaction. Transactions for which you may be charged a fee include:
- Using an ATM that’s not a Suncorp Bank, Commonwealth, ANZ, NAB, Westpac or rediATM,
- Using your card overseas. You can use your card anywhere in the world where you see a Visa logo, however you’ll most likely be charged a foreign currency fee.
- Cash advances. You may be charged if you select ‘Credit’ when you withdraw cash from an ATM.
For more information on fees and charges, read our Personal Deposit Accounts PID.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?