Do I have to pay any fees to use my Visa Debit card?
Whether or not you’re charged a fee when you use your Visa Debit card depends on the type of transaction. Transactions for which you may be charged a fee include:
- Using an ATM that’s not a Suncorp Bank, Commonwealth, ANZ, NAB, Westpac or rediATM,
- Using your card overseas. You can use your card anywhere in the world where you see a Visa logo, however you’ll most likely be charged a foreign currency fee. For Everyday Options and Everyday Essentials Account holders with a Visa Debit Card there are no Foreign Currency Conversion Fees on purchases made online or overseas and no Cash Advance fees at non-Suncorp Bank Institutions.
- Cash advances. You may be charged if you select ‘Credit’ when you withdraw cash from an ATM.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?