What is my Telephone Access Code (TAC) and how do I get one?
Your Telephone Access Code is the 4-6 digit PIN you’ll need to enter when using Telephone Banking. To register for one, please call 13 11 55. We’ll ask a few questions to verify your identity first. You can also call this number if you need to reset your TAC.
It’s important you keep your TAC safe and don’t reveal it to anyone.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?