What does the text message say to my friends, and can I edit this?
The text message gives your bank details, a reference number and how much they owe you.
Unfortunately, you can’t edit the BillSplitter message due to character limits and information requirements. We’ve kept this message simple and friendly to avoid any awkward or confusing bill splitting.
Learn more about how you can use BillSplitter today.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?