How do I switch from paper statements to eStatements?
If you have an eligible account, you can easily switch from paper statements to eStatements at any time through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App. Please note, if your account is in joint names or has more than one party attached to it, all parties will have to switch over to eStatements to ensure paper statements are no longer posted.
Through Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select ‘eStatements’ from the quick links on the left hand side.
- Under the Statement Delivery heading, choose “Online” next to any eligible accounts you’d like to switch over to eStatements.
Through the Suncorp App:
- Launch the Suncorp App.
- Under the banking heading, select the “Manage” button.
- Select ‘eStatement preferences’ and then choose the relevant eligible account you want to switch to eStatements.
- Confirm the email address you want notifications to be sent to (we’ll let you know when your eStatements are ready to view).
You can also view a short video showing you how to switch to e-statements:
Meet Mick and Mia.
They want access to their statements where and when it suits them.
They’re also mindful of the environment and want to reduce their use of paper.
You can easily switch from paper statements to eStatements at any time through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App for any eligible accounts!
Simply log-in to the Suncorp App,
then ‘eStatement preferences’…
and select the account you want to switch to paperless.
Ensure the email address is correct.
Mia will now be notified by email when an eStatement is available to view online through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. Mick has an account, so he’ll also need to switch to eStatements. This can be done via the Suncorp App or Internet Banking.
In this scenario, Mick is going to use Internet Banking.
After logging in to internet banking, Mick selects ‘eStatements’…
and then the ‘online’ option. It’s that easy!
Now Mick and Mia can access their statements via the Suncorp App or Internet Banking when and where it suits them… while also reducing their paper usage!
And remember, for joint accounts, each individual must change their preference to eStatements.
For convenience and peace of mind, make the switch to eStatements today!
Rather than waiting for paper statements to arrive in the mail, eStatements can give you more convenient access to your statements at any time. They also enable you to store information without having to have a physical copy on hand, and are much better for the environment than paper statements.