How do I switch from paper statements to eStatements?
If you have an eligible account, you can easily switch from paper statements to eStatements at any time through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App. Please note, if your account is in joint names or has more than one party attached to it, all parties will have to switch over to eStatements to ensure paper statements are no longer posted.
Through Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select ‘eStatements’ from the quick links on the left hand side.
- Under the Statement Delivery heading, choose “Online” next to any eligible accounts you’d like to switch over to eStatements.
Through the Suncorp App:
- Launch the Suncorp App.
- Under the banking heading, select the “Manage” button.
- Select ‘eStatement preferences’ and then choose the relevant eligible account you want to switch to eStatements.
- Confirm the email address you want notifications to be sent to (we’ll let you know when your eStatements are ready to view).
Rather than waiting for paper statements to arrive in the mail, eStatements can give you more convenient access to your statements at any time. They also enable you to store information without having to have a physical copy on hand, and are much better for the environment than paper statements.