How often will I receive my eStatements or paper statements, and where will it be sent to?
Depending on which account type you have, you can choose to have your paper statement mailed monthly, quarterly, every six months or annually to your home address.
eStatements are available two days after the last day of the month and can be viewed in Internet Banking, Suncorp Bank App or the Suncorp App. We will let you know once a new eStatement is available by sending a notification to your primary email address.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?