What is a Security Token Code, and how do I order or activate Physical Security Token replacements?
To maintain a high level of safety for our customers, a Security Token Code is required to approve certain banking transactions and changing your daily transfer limit. You can quickly generate a Security Token Code via the Suncorp Secured App in just a few clicks. The app is free and replaces the Physical Security Token, which costs $20.
To order a Physical Security Token:
- Log in to Suncorp Internet Banking
- Click ‘Settings & Security’ section
- Choose ‘Order/activate a token’
New or replacement Physical Security Token cost $20, which will be taken from the account you nominate. The token will expire after 5 years, and the expiry date is printed on the back of the token.
Once you’ve received your token, you must first activate your token. When you're ready to start the activation process, follow these steps:
- Give us a call us on 13 11 55 or if you’re calling from overseas on +61 7 3362 1712
- When prompted, press the buttons below
- Press 1 for Banking
- Press 1 for Phone or Internet Banking Enquiries
- Press 2 to Reset your Internet or Phone Banking Password or Token
Speak with our Team and you will be ready to go!