How do I find out how much interest I earned, for tax purposes?
You can see how much interest you’ve earned by logging in to Internet Banking and selecting ‘My Interest’. From there, you can view your interest details for the current and previous financial year. You can also add and remove the interest from each of your account balances by ticking the account in the far-left column.
This information is also at the bottom of your eStatement. Check out our useful eStatement FAQs for more information.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?