What do I do if I’ve forgotten my Customer ID?
If you’ve forgotten your Customer ID, simply head to the Internet Banking log in page and click on the link that says ‘Forgot your Customer ID?’. From there, you’ll be asked to provide some details to verify your identity (such as your name and date of birth).
After you’ve filled in your details, follow the prompts to get a verification code sent to your registered mobile number. Once your details are all verified, your Customer ID will be displayed on the screen.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?