Can I apply for additional accounts in Internet Banking?
If you’re an existing Suncorp customer with Internet Banking, you can open a new account, apply for a loan and renew your term deposit easily. Simply log in to Internet Banking, and select ‘Open new account/loan’. You can then send a secure request to open a new Suncorp account. The types of accounts you can request to open include:
- Everyday Options Account and Sub-Accounts
- Term Deposit
- Clear Options Credit Card
- Share Trade Account
- Everyday Super Account
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?