How do I leave feedback for a Suncorp Bank staff member, product or service
You can leave a compliment, feedback or complaint using the form on our Contact Us page. Simply select your type of query from the drop down menu. You can also do so in person at any Suncorp Store or by calling 1800 689 762 to speak to our Customer Relations team.
A complaint can take up to 21 days to resolve. If you’re unhappy with how we’ve resolved your complaint, you can refer it to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) or request an impartial review by a Suncorp Customer Advocate. For more information on how to do both, head to our Customer Relations page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?