How do I pay bills using BPAY®?
You can pay your bill by following BPAY® instructions using Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and Phone Banking for both your personal and business banking needs.
To pay via Internet Banking and the Suncorp App:
- Find the BPAY biller and reference code, located next to the BPAY logo on your bill.
- Log in to your account and select the BPAY or bill payment option. Follow the prompts, using the reference and biller code on your bill to pay.
To pay via Phone Banking:
- Call 13 11 25, and enter your account or 14 digit card number. If you have a Telephone Access Code (TAC), you can enter that too.
- Press option 3, ‘Transfer money and BPAY’.
- Press 3 again for the BPAY option, and follow the prompts. Make sure you have your BPAY biller and reference code (usually located next the BPAY logo on your bill) with you.
It’s important to note that BPAY payments can take up to 3 days to process. Payments made after 6pm won’t be processed until the following business day.