What is the Banking Code of Practice?
The Banking Code of Practice is a set of standards of practice and service designed to protect individual and small business customers, and their guarantors.
As a subscriber, we are committed to the standards contained within the Code.
You can report an alleged breach to the Banking Code Compliance Committee here.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?