Can you withdraw and deposit cash from any account using a Smart ATM?
You can withdraw cash from a Smart ATM using an EFTPOS, debit, credit or travel card, however you can only deposit into your primary Suncorp Bank account. You don’t need an envelope to do so.
Once you’ve deposited the money into your primary account, you can then transfer it to its intended destination via Internet Banking or the Suncorp App.
Commonly asked questions
- What is a security token and how do I order one?
- Where is my nearest ATM?
- How do I find a cash and cheque deposit ATM?
- What do I do if I've forgotten my customer ID?
- Why am I having difficulty logging onto Internet Banking?
- I need a copy of my eStatments, where can I get them?
- What is my Internet Banking Customer ID?