Suncorp Bank ATMs or Redi ATMs
Payments, Transactions & Transfers
Security, Logging In & Trouble Shooting
New Payments Platform (NPP) and Fast Payments via Osko
- What is PayID and how does it work?
- Should I use a PayID if I am transferring money between my own Suncorp accounts?
- I have sent a payment to the wrong PayID, what do I do now?
- I am unable to look up any more PayIDs. Why is that?
- Will PayID replace existing account numbers and BSBs?
- How do I find which account my PayID is linked to?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- What do I do if someone made a payment to my PayID and it hasn’t arrived?
- How do I change the account my PayID is linked to?
- How do I close my PayID?
- How can I transfer my PayID over to another bank?
- What if I change or close the email address or mobile number I have as a PayID or I change my name?
- What information can another payer look up about my PayID?
Help & Feedback
- Can I use Mobile Banking or the Suncorp App while I am overseas?
- What phone can I use to access Mobile Banking?
- Do I need a Security Token Code to use the Suncorp Bank Mobile App?
- Do you have a Suncorp Mobile Banking App?
- How do I access Mobile Banking?
- How do I download the Suncorp Mobile Banking App?
- How do I report issues that I’m having with the Suncorp Mobile Banking App?
- How do I send money to another bank using Mobile Banking?
- How much data does the Suncorp Bank App use?
- How secure is the Suncorp Mobile Banking App?
- What are the fees and charges applicable to Mobile Phone Banking?
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my passcode for Mobile Banking?
- What type of transaction can I perform via mobile phone Internet Banking?
- What does it mean when it says I need to update my iPhone/iPad?
- What happens if I accidently transfer money into my wrong account using Mobile Banking?
- What if I lose my mobile phone – how secure is my information in Mobile Banking?
- What is Quickshare, and how do I access it?
- Where can I find the Biller Code and Customer Reference Number when I make a Bill Payment?
- Why does the Suncorp Mobile Banking App send me an email when I pay a bill with BPAY, or send money to someone?
- What do current balance and available balance mean?
- How do I update my operating system to use the latest version of the Suncorp Mobile Banking App?
- Is Suncorp Benefits available in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find the new Suncorp App features you have advertised?
- Can more than one person's fingerprint be registered to my app?
- How do I disable Fingerprint Login?
- How do I login with my fingerprint?
- How do I set up Fingerprint Login on the Mobile Banking App?
- I have a compatible device, but Fingerprint Login is not showing in my Suncorp Mobile Banking app settings?
- Is Fingerprint Login secure?
Update Your Card PIN
About Samsung Pay
Setting up Samsung Pay
Making transactions with Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay Security
Rewards & Card Benefits with Samsung Pay
About Google Pay
Using Google Pay
Managing your card in Google Pay
Google Pay Security
About Apple Pay
Using Apple Pay
Managing your card in Apple Pay
- Where can I view and manage my card in Apple Pay?
- How do I change my default card for Apple Pay transactions?
- How do I remove a card?
- If I receive a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card or Suncorp Clear Options credit card, do I need to add my card again?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
- How do I update Apple Pay if my card is lost or stolen?
- How do I update Apple Pay if my device is updated or replaced?
- Why is the card design in Apple Pay different to my actual card?
- Does removing a card from my iPhone Wallet app affect the card on my Apple Watch, if the Watch is paired to the same phone?
- If I unpair my Apple Watch from my iPhone, will my credit/debit cards be removed from my Watch Wallet app?
Apple Pay security
Using our services
BPAY, ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile payments & more
Managing your card, PIN, repayments, transfers & more
Accounts, internet banking, payments & merchant services
Getting started, managing your account, flexiRates & more
Paying and receiving funds from overseas
Keeping yourself safe, Suncorp secured app & more
Personal loans & Home loans
Financial planning, shares, superannuation, term deposits
Financial difficulty requests, processes & more
© Copyright Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). Registered office: Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000. In accessing Suncorp's site you agree to our Online Terms & Privacy Statement. Please ensure that you read these before accessing the site.
Products and services including banking, superannuation and insurance (including home and car insurance) are provided by separate companies in the Suncorp Group. Suncorp Bank is only liable for the banking products or services it provides and not the products and services of the other companies in the Suncorp Group.
Apple, iPhone and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.