How do I add my Suncorp Clear Options credit card to Samsung Pay?
You can set up Samsung Pay on your compatible device via the following steps. It’s important to note that Samsung Pay is only available for our Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card, not Visa Debit or EFTPOS cards.
- Open the Samsung Pay App on your phone, sign in to your Samsung account and tap ‘Start’.
- Choose your verification method (iris, fingerprint or PIN) and authenticate.
- Place your Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card on flat surface, tap ‘Add card’ and position your card in the frame to scan. Alternatively, you can enter your details in manually.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
- You’ll receive a secure code via SMS or email to verify your bank card. Enter the code when it promptos you and select ‘Submit’.
- Using your finger, write your signature on the screen and tap ‘Save’.
If you’re having trouble setting up or downloading the Samsung Pay app, check if you have a compatible Samsung device with the right software installed.
If you can’t add your card, this FAQ on why your request may have been denied could be helpful.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?