What if I upgrade my credit card or it expires?
If you’ve upgraded your credit card, say to a Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card, you can continue using your old card on Samsung Pay until you’ve activated your new one. Once you’ve done that, your new card will automatically update without you having to do anything, and you’ll receive a new Token.
If your card has expired, you’ll still be able to see it on the Samsung Pay app, but any transactions you try to make may be declined.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?