How do I make a return if I used Samsung Pay to make the purchase?
The way you return an item you’ve purchased using Samsung Pay depends on the retailer’s policy. Some may ask you to show the last four digits of your Token on your Samsung App, to see if it matches up with the one on the store receipt. To find yours:
- Open up the Samsung Pay app on your phone.
- Tap ‘Menu’ and then ‘Cards’ and select the card you used to pay.
- The Token will be displayed underneath the card.
Other retailers may require you to tap your device on the card reader as you normally would when using Samsung Pay to purchase something in-store.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?