What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone has been lost or stolen, you can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature to locate, lock and even wipe your phone remotely. You’ll need to have created a Samsung account and be signed in on your device in order to use it.
Otherwise, please contact us immediately on 13 11 55 to delete your cards from the Samsung Pay app. You’ll still be able to use your physical Suncorp Clear Options Credit card to make transactions.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?