Why was my request to add my card to Samsung Pay declined?
Your request to add your Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card to Samsung Pay may have been denied because:
- the card you’re trying to add has expired or the account is closed.
- you have payments that are past their due dates.
- the card has been reported as lost or stolen.
- the Samsung Pay set up limit of four devices has been reached.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Samsung Pay and how do I pay with it?
- What devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- What do I need to start using Samsung Pay?
- Can I use Samsung Pay overseas?
- Can I register the same card with more than one device using Samsung Pay?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
- What happens if I get a new Samsung device?