Can I change the payment day for a Suncorp Bank PayLater purchase?
Of course! Here’s how:
- Log into the Suncorp App and tap into your PayLater account from the main ‘Banking’ screen.
- Look for the purchase whose payment day you want to change.
- Tap on the ‘Next Payment’ button under the purchase.
- Select a new payment day. This can be any day of the week up to 6 days from the original day you made the purchase (e.g., if you made the purchase on a Sunday, you can switch the payment day to any day from Mon-Sat).
All future payments for this purchase will be due on this day of the week.
If you want to change the payment day again, that’s fine, providing it’s within the original six days.
Keep in mind though, if you’ve missed any payments on the purchase, you’ll need to make those payments (including any late fee payments) before you can move the payment day.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?
- Can I change the payment day for a Suncorp Bank PayLater purchase?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch