Can a Suncorp Bank PayLater Account affect my credit score?
As part of the PayLater application process, we’ll perform a credit check on you. We also report back to credit reporting agencies on your PayLater repayment history. If your PayLater payments are made on time, we tell the reporting bodies that. To have that on your file is very valuable and shows you can manage a credit facility. If you are late making payments or you have outstanding payments, we also report that information – and that can negatively impact your credit score and your ability to be approved for other credit facilities.
We’ll send reminders to make sure you’re aware when payments are due and when they’re overdue. To help us help you, please make sure your email and phone number are always up to date with us.
Commonly asked questions
- How can I apply for Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- Can I request an increase to my Suncorp Bank PayLater spend limit?
- Can I make Suncorp Bank PayLater payments early?
- How do returns and refunds work with Suncorp Bank PayLater?
- What is a Suncorp Bank PayLater late fee?
- I won’t be able to make a payment. What should I do?