Why was my request to add my card to Google Wallet™ declined?
To add your Debit card to Google Wallet, simply:
If you’re unable to add your card:
- Confirm you are connected to the internet
- Check your device is eligible by visiting Google Play supported devices – Google Pay Help
- Check the current status of your card – e.g. check if there is a block on your Suncorp Clear Options credit card because of a late payment or you’ve reported your card lost or stolen. In these cases, the card cannot be added
- Ensure you have set up a screen lock before downloading Google Wallet
- Your card is not ready for use with Google Pay until you verify your identity and card in Google Wallet
- If you have another digital wallet selected as the default contactless payment method on your Andriod device, you may need to select Google Pay as your default method on your Android device. Use your Android device to select your default contactless payment method.
- Check if you’ve added your card on too many devices. There’s a limit on the maximum number of devices on which a card can be provisioned.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch