What is my Virtual Account Number?
When using Google Pay™, your Suncorp Visa Debit card/Clear Options credit card is assigned a unique Virtual Account Number (VAN). This is different to your physical Visa Debit card number, and used when you make a purchase. This ensures that your card number isn’t shared with the merchant, giving you added security. This also means your card number won’t appear on your store receipt. So, if you’re requesting a refund for something you purchased using Google Pay, the merchant may ask for the last 4 digits of your VAN. You can find this on the card details screen in your Google Wallet app.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch