What is Google Pay™ and how do I use it?
Google Pay is a free app that allows you to use your compatible Android device to pay for things in store and via apps (as long as they’re a participating merchant for Google Pay). To use it, you’ll need to download the app, then add your eligible card onto your NFC-enabled Android device. As a Suncorp Bank customer, you can use Google Pay with your Suncorp Visa Debit card, but not your Clear Options credit card. You can also add as many cards as you like onto the app, as long as you’re the account holder. Once you’ve loaded your card onto the Googe Pay app, you’ll be able to pay anywhere that accepts contactless payments. Just look for the contactless symbol or Google Pay mark. When you’re ready to pay, simply unlock your phone, and hold it close to the payment reader for a few seconds, until a blue check mark appears on your screen.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch