My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
When you receive a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, you won’t have to update your Google Pay. Instead, it’ll be automatically updated, along with your Virtual Account Number.
If your old card has expired and your replacement card hasn’t arrived yet, you can still continue to use Google Pay while you wait for it.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?