If my device is formatted or jailbroken, will my Google Pay information remain on it?
If your phone is jailbroken, runs a custom ROM, or has modified factory software, Google Pay won’t work due to security risks.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch